A beautiful space where style, sustainability & yoga unite!
Style & Functionality
The YOGA loft is a modern eco studio with natural organic lines, creating a sense of luxury while also bringing connection to the environment and the community. YOGA loft CEO and local gal Cveta was inspired by the stunning eco yoga studios in New York, where style, sustainability and yoga unite in one amazing place. Here at YOGA loft, we have taken this concept and put our Novacastrian stamp on it, adding beautiful ocean views and an affordable price tag to the mix!
Newcastle has been asking for dynamic yoga in a beautiful studio for a long time, so, YOGA loft has listened and delivered! Here’s what you can expect:
- A massive yoga room to fit 60 students with beautiful timber floors
- Amazing ocean views of Newcastle foreshore, lighthouse and beaches while you practice
- Dynamic Power Vinyasa yoga in a heated and non-heated studio, restorative yoga, beginners, yoga for kids, prenatal yoga and more
- A heating system that heals and detoxes while you practice, and can be maintained at a comfortable level that will allow a nice healthy sweat without overheating.
- YOGA loft teachers that offer exceptional classes, restorative practices and meditation in a supportive environment allowing you to find your true power!
- A massage and treatment room –you’ll be able to choose from a range of massages and organic beauty treatments to complement your health and well-being.
- A chill out space with comfy couches, filtered water and health and wellness magazines!
- Electronic swipe tags and full EFTPOS facilities
- Bathrooms with full shower facilities that evoke peace, tranquility and relaxation with organic hand wash and shower gel.
YOGA loft follows the same mindfulness we teach on the mat in our business practices off the mat. We strive to reduce our impact on the environment and work hard to promote sustainability by example. Here are some of the ways we reduce our carbon footprint and live an eco-friendly way…
- We use renewable and sustainable cork blocks as no toxic chemicals are produced in their harvesting and manufacturing
- Our straps are made from 100% organic cotton. The organic cotton used in the straps is grown without the use of chemicals
- We are doing as much laundry on site as possible, with a highly rated Energy Star unit
- We used recycled wood in many areas of the studio
- We have free filtered water and sell recycled bottles for our bottled water
- Use of recycled paper and toilet paper + recycling of paper, plastics and minimal waste
- Lots of natural lighting
- Eco friendly studio cleaning products, hand wash and shower gel
- We sell Eco Yoga Mats that are made from natural rubber
- We chose many locally sourced products to reduce the carbon footprint involved in transporting the materials
- Soy candles and use of pure essential oils
- Indoor plants to reduce carbon dioxide and release oxygen
- Encouragement of Green Travel (walking/cycling) when possible – plus saves on parking!
We hope that your journey at the YOGA loft will lead to a love of your own life and a deep respect for our planet!
Love life. Love YOGA loft.